Many of you know that my son Kai LOVES his superheros! This little boy is so cute about how much he loves them! My older son has a very clean room, he likes organization in every aspect of his life. Kai, however, doesn’t. He thrives in chaos and his room represents this. Except in one way… his superheros. He lays them out all in a row in an organized fashion on his pillow when he leaves for the day.
He also made a birthday chart of when their birthdays are. If you remember, Ant-Man had a birthday party earlier this year and I made him a Little Debbie Birthday Cake. Well, this time it was Captain America’s birthday and I didn’t have a lot of time. I needed something easy so I decided to throw all the ingredients into my blender and see if it worked.
IT DID WORK! This Blender Cake is not just EASY, it is DELICIOUS! I had many recipe testers test this Easy Blender Cake and they all were very impressed! One tester mentioned it was extremely moist, but that is what I was aiming for. I wanted an ooey gooey cake.
My son Kai is also a true Ethiopian at heart. He loves coffee! So I used coffee in the cake instead of water, but if you are like me and caffeine free for hormone health, you can use water (or unsweetened almond milk) in the cake batter.
Easy Blender Cake
Author: Maria Emmerich
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a bundt pan really well with butter or coconut oil.
- Put the natural sweetened, almond milk, butter, eggs and vanilla into a blender and pulse until well-blended and smooth. Add the almond flour, cocoa powder, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Pour the hot water or coffee over the top (it will start to bubble as it hits the baking powder and soda) and pulse, scraping down the sides of the blender once or twice, until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 1 hour, or until cracked on top and springy to the touch. Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool complete before glazing.
- To make the frosting, combine the sweetener with the melted butter and softened cream cheese. Add the almond milk and stir well to combine. Taste and adjust sweetness to your liking.
- Drizzle over cooled cake.
357 calories, 33g fat, 8g protein, 8g carbs, 4g fiber
“Good morning Maria! My name is Dani and I’m from Sydney Australia I am a huge fan.
Firstly I would like to say thank you for helping me understand Keto. Your book Keto Adapted set me on a path that showed me this journey is about healiing my body. It has literally saved my life. I have reversed my diabetes and issues like PCOS, hypertension, joint point, sleep apnea, depression and bad cholesterol are all behind me now!
I am attaching a pic to show you how my body healed in just 6 months!
I just wanted to say the biggest thank you and that I love you for what you do!” Dani