This easy sugar free chocolate fudge is made with just 5 ingredients and is keto, low carb, no bake, dairy free and gluten free. It can also be made nut free! Plus I’m doing a Giveaway for the Keto Sweet Tooth Cookbook by Aaron Day that this recipe is from!
Keto Fudge is the ultimate fat bomb! There are so many varieties you can make as it is so versatile. Fat bombs are your best friend when it comes to sustaining a keto diet. Full of healthy fats and can be enjoyed daily if you like! You have many options for your healthy fat, like coconut oil, ghee, butter, nut butters, avocado oil, etc. This keto fudge recipe uses nut butter as well as coconut oil which makes it super satisfying! Flavors are endless in any kind of a fat bomb recipe or a fudge recipe, but sometimes simple is best. When you just want a piece of creamy chocolate goodness, this easy chocolate fudge recipe will be your new favorite!
This recipe comes from my friend, Aaron Days new cookbook, Keto Sweet Tooth and it is filled with 80 keto desserts that will have you drooling while looking over the pictures! His easy fudge recipe is made with just 5 ingredients. No baking is needed, just a simple stirring of ingredients and about an hour to set! The most simple keto fudge recipe that packs a flavor punch!
This cookbook is not only filled with amazing, decadent sweet keto desserts, but he shares helpful keto baking tips, and provides guidance on keto friendly sweeteners, nut flours and binding agents.
Not only does Aaron run his blog, Fat for Weight Loss, he is also running his youtube channel as well as The Fat for Weight Loss Show podcast! It’s full of awesome interviews with experts in the field of nutrition and exercise as well as keto baking tips from Aaron himself. I was honored to be asked to be on his podcast for an interview and we had so much fun! You can hear my interview here.
I’m excited to be able to offer a giveaway of his cookbook, for one of you readers! Good Luck!
- Follow the instructions in the box below.
- This contest ends at 12:01am Est. Monday August 5th.
- Must live in the USA to enter and be at least 18 years old.
- Good Luck!
Easy Keto Chocolate Fudge
Excerpted from Keto Sweet Tooth Cookbook, reprinted by permission of Alpha Books, a division of Penguin Random House LLC. Copyright © 2019 by Aaron Day
In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, coconut oil, cocoa powder and vanilla extract. Stir well until combined.
Add the stevia, 5 drops at a time, stirring the mixture each time, until the stevia is fully integrated in the mixture.
Add the sea salt, stir, then transfer the mixture to 8 ice cube tray cups. Transfer to the freezer to set for 1 hour. Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 week.
- If desired an equal amount of almond butter can be substituted for the peanut butter.
- For a different flavor, eliminate the vanilla extract and clear stevia and add 1/4 tsp hazelnut flavored liquid stevia.
- I didn’t have an ice cube tray. I used a silicone candy mold that measured 1/2 tablespoon per candy. I made 16 pieces so for 8 servings, there are 2 pieces.
- I did not freeze, I just refrigerated for a softer texture.
- My youngest has a tree nut allergy so I swapped the peanut butter with sunflower seed butter.
Easy Keto Chocolate Fudge
Amount Per Serving (1 g)
Calories 140 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 7g44%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.