It is soup season! Even here in Maui we had snow!!!! The locals joked that they don’t know what do do because they don’t own any pants 🤣. I just told them to make a pot of my Keto Instant Pot Asian Rib Soup! They laughed and said that sounds like a great idea!
If you are a carnivore and love ribs, you are going to love this soup!
We love using Butcherbox ribs for lots of recipes including this Asian Rib Soup. Check out the video below with my assistant Micah, on what you get in a box each month! You can customize your box too! We now are getting ribs and ground beef which we eat all the time!
And GUESS WHAT??? There is a great sale going on now! New customers will get 2 Free Filet Mignons (2x6oz) + Free Bacon + $ 10 off!!!!
ButcherBox Bacon is uncured, free of sugar and nitrates, non-GMO verified, hormone free, made from pasture raised heritage breed pigs AND its whole30 approved! ButcherBox Filet Mignons are 100% grass-fed and grass-finished and raised free from antibiotics and hormones.
CLICK HERE to get signed up for your monthly deliveries of grass fed meats!
MORE INSTANT POT RECIPES
If you love this soup, you would love my new cookbook called Keto Instant Pot Recipes book! But this is not just any Instant Pot cookbook. This keto cookbook has a ton recipes with BOTH Instant Pot directions AND slow cooker directions! I also started an Instagram account on my favorite Keto Instant Pot Recipes and giveaways called @KetoInstantPotRecipes!
If you do not have an Instant Pot yet, I have to tell you, I am not a gadget girl and I adore my slow cooker. I like the idea of filling my slow cooker the night before, place the shell in the fridge overnight and turning it on in the morning and allow the meal to cook while I am working or exploring nature all day. However, the Instant Pot was easy to fall in love with. It is also a slow cooker! And on days when I forget to plan ahead, I can make a delicious meal in minutes. Click HERE to find the Instant Pot I love.
Instant Pot Rib Soup
Author: Maria Emmerich
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup diced onions
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon peeled and grated fresh ginger
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds boneless country style ribs
- 1 tablespoon wheat-free tamari, or ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 6 cups beef bone broth, homemade or Kettle and Fire
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons Swerve confectioners’
- Green onions, sliced diagonally, for garnish
- Place coconut oil in a 6 quart Instant Pot and press Saute. Once melted, add onions and the ginger and sauté for 3 minutes or until onions are soft. Add garlic and sauté another minute. Add salt and pepper.
- Place ribs, tamari, beef broth And sweetener into the Instant Pot. Seal and press Manual for 12 minutes or until ribs are very tender. Once finished, press Natural Release.
- Slow cooker: Place all of the ingredients into a 6 quart slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours or High for 4 hours or until ribs are very tender.
- Serve: Shred ribs with 2 forks and stir. Taste; add more salt or sweetener, if desired.Ladle the soup into bowls, garnish with sliced scallions, and serve.
- Storage: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- To reheat, place the soup in a saucepan over medium heat for a few minutes, until warmed through.
421 calories, 23g fat, 54g protein, 8g carbs, 1g fiber