Augmented and virtual reality is everywhere these days. Smartphone companies are focusing heavily on the possibilities of AR, and you can find affordable VR goggles in most major electronics stores. So if you’re curious about how you can join the fray, the Humble Book Bundle by Springer Nature will help guide you in the right direction.
For about the price of a soda, you can give this a whirl. You’ll get four multi-format digital books that range from VR introductions to AR development to philosophy.
Pay at least $ 1
- Learning Webbased Virtual Reality
- Processing for Android
- Develop Microsoft HoloLens Apps Now
- Humanity 2.0
Go for the $ 8 tier, and five more DRM-free ebooks will be yours to keep. Tackle the complications of mixed reality, rethink what it means to be “in” a virtual world, and get into the nitty gritty of programming for VR.
Pay at least $ 8
- Human Factors in Augmented Reality Environments
- Virtual Reality and Animation for MATLAB and Simulink Users
- Feeling Present in the Physical World and ComputerMediated Environments
- Beginning Windows Mixed Reality Programming
- Pro Processing for Images and Computer Vision with Open CV
Drop a cool $ 15, and a whopping $ 1,072 of digital books are yours. You’ll have everything from the previous tiers plus six additional AR and VR ebooks.
Pay at least $ 15
- Echoes of Other Worlds: Sound in Virtual Reality
- Augments Reality Art
- Being Really Virtual
- Augmented Reality
- Learn Unity for Android Game Development
- Envisioning Holograms
Now, it’s important to note that part of your purchase price goes to charity. The Covenant House, a three-star organization, is currently being featured, but you can always pick to support one of thousands of other charities instead.
Sale Ends: July 16th, 2018 at 11AM PT
Note: Terms and conditions apply. See the Humble site for more information.
For more great Humble deals, go to TechBargains.